Ok we’re not going to lie here – definitely the most important item on July’s pick list is our amazing branded aluminum ‘This Might Be Wine’ signature logo bottle. It perfectly epitomizes amateur life, and not to mention that it keeps “water” (which might be chardonnay, if we’re being real) cold for hours while you’re sweating your life away at the summer shows. In addition to this gem, we’ve rounded up some fashion finds that will help take you from the show ring to cocktails without much effort. When you’re already combating sweat and heat, take having to worry about your clothes off your plate. From yoga inspired schooling breeches to a breech that you could honestly wear out with a nice top, foldable comfy flats to an ultra lightweight hunt coat that abolishes love handles, we’ve got you covered for the middle of summer.
1. Ring Backpack, in technical nylon and black leather – Maelort & Co, $180.00, maelort.com
2. Struck Apparel 50 Series Schooling Breeches, Cobalt – Equ Lifestyle Boutique, equlifestyleboutique.com
3. Washington Stretch Soft Shell Coat, Green – RJ Classics, rjclassics.com
4. Foldable Ballet Flats, in Metallic Bronze – Tieks, $195.00, tieks.com
5. Downtown City Breech, in Grey Denim – Le Fash, $338.00, lefashny.com
6. ‘This Might Be Wine’ Signature Logo Aluminum Water Bottle, Equestrian Confidential Shop, $25.00, contact email@example.com to pre-order